You are not alone. Confidential help with your pregnancy choices is available 24 hours a day. You have decisions to make, and you are the one who will be the most affected by the choices you make.
Here are some answers to your pregnancy questions:
- My Period Is Late…Am I Pregnant?
- How Do I Tell My Parents I’m Pregnant?
- 17 & Pregnant: Can She Live On Her Own?
- Can My Mom Force Me To Have An Abortion?
- Read a few Q & A’s From Other Teens
- Is It Hard Being A Teen Mom?
- Am I Ready To Be Mom?
- If I Put My Baby Up For Adoption, Will She Think I Didn’t Love Her?
- I’m East Indian And Need To Hide My Pregnancy…What Can I Do?!
- Birth Control…There Is An App For That?
- How Soon Does A Baby Start To Develop?
- Can I Get an Abortion Without Telling My Parents?